Tomorrow morning....at about 5am... I say goodbye to the most amazing person I have had the chance of meeting. My love, my boyfriend, my best friend.
Is it too soon? Yes. But I am ready.....just ready to let go. To let go and to be.
I can't wait to go back to school and be in my element again. To be where I need to be....which is away from my family.....because they don't understand when I say "Leave me alone, I'm having a bad day..." because hundreds of other people go through this...so I am not allowed to be upset. Or sad. Well, those people are sad, too. And you wouldn't say that to someone else. Just because other people have pain, too, doesn't mean that mine isn't real or significant.
I have to say goodbye for 3 months. I have to keep reminding myself that it's only for three months. And then I get to see him again for 4 glorious days. 4 days when I can hug him, and kiss him, and hold his hand....and sleep next to him. And have him with me. Just three months. That's all I have to wait for.
Please God, give me strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I proud of how good you are about this :-)
Post a Comment