I surprise myself each day with my capabilities to pull through in the end. I'm doing okay. I miss James, but it's not my focus...I've got alot to get done this semester and I have to stay focused.
My classes are intense this semester, and so amazingly awesome that I can't even begin to describe it. I'm so excited. I'm going to really push myself and work hard this semester.
And as for wellbeing physically? I've worked out three times this week. I feel great. I've got more energy (for the most part) and I just feel better. I'm trying to take some control back into my life and put myself in a better place.
I'm also really learning about who my true friends are. It's a tough process, but I'm learning. And I like it.
Yay for Phi Beta recruitment this month! I'm so excited about meeting new people! It's so awesome.
So. Yeah. 2008 and I are getting along well, so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment