skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Because being green is never easy
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Phi Beta
Official member of Phi Beta!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Nicolio
I like the color green. I love turtles. I'm still learning about who I am and what I value....and I love living.
View my complete profile
Things I Aim to Do in My Life (in no order)
[_] Learn something new each day
[_] Have my own place
[X]Fall in love that works....
[X] Keep in touch with friends from high school
[X] Find my musicality again
[_] Become a lawyer to advance the Gay Rights Movement
[_] Change the world
[X] Do something influential (I feel as though being a student rep on the symposium committe counts)
[_] Graduate from grad school
[_] Have a family
[_] Get married
[_] Perform on a stage again
[X] Live in Columbus
Places I Frequent
Elyse's Blog
PostSecret
Xanga
MySpace
Facebook
Blog Archive
►
2008
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(7)
Letter from Tristan
Phi Beta
The day I've been waiting for since I last saw you
Phi Beta, James, School....
I'm slacking
OMG Maroon 5
Hmm....Happy?
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment