Monday, October 15, 2007

Phi Beta, James, School....

Firstly....Phi Beta....we have like...a week and a half of pledging left. It seems like a long ways away, but it's coming to a close. Almost time to find out if hardwork pays off, and if people really like you. Haha... I'm excited. Tonight we're going bowling. I love it! I didn't know that I would love Phi Beta so much, but I really, REALLY do. :-) And next Friday is the hayride event and I'm hoping that James doesn't have to work that weekend and can go with me....because we can bring dates and I would be sad if I went alone. :-(

Speaking of James... I miss him SO much and can not WAIT to see him this sunday. He's going to get the biggest hug EVER! I love him and just can't wait to see his smile again. Gosh. I didn't know I could miss someone so much!

Saturday, for a whole THREE hours, Alison and Faith and I drove up to Fremont just for denny's. 4 hours of driving for 3 hours of seeing some good friends I haven't seen in a while. I think it was worth it. THE JOB SEARCH never ENDS!!! But I'm hoping that connections can play out well, and I'm hoping that soon, I will have a job. That would be fantastic!

P.S. I have NO motivation whatsoever to do anything!!! School = blah. At least after this weekend, it's all kind of downhill till 2nd semester. And I'm SO excited about second semester because I'm finally going to get into classes that actually deal with my major! Woot!!

1 comment:

E! said...

Guess what. I TOTALLY tried to answer your call yesterday and my phone died. And now it doesn't hold a charge for more than 5 minutes. So I'm getting a new battery and going to CALL YOU