Tristan is at basic at Ft. Leonardwood.....I wrote him a letter.... September 26th, and I just got a letter from him today....and it made me cry. Allow me to share with you what he wrote:
Nicole,
As we journey through our lives, we find that we cross paths with so many other lives. Some quickly pass with little more than a single moment. Others are meant to glide alongside sharing the experiences of the roads we travel. When our roads become more difficult, those traveling the road with us make all the difference. They become the light that helps us see through the darkness. They become the calming voice that reassures us that we are moving in the right direction. And when the road is easy, they are there to join us with a smile and share in the laughter of the day.
We never know when a new path will cross our own. But we can rest easy knowing that it will be at just the right time for reasons we may not comprehend. I'm glad our paths have met. I look forward to so many more days of laughter and sunshine. I still love ya girl...and I miss you!
Love, Tristan
P.S. I passed Basic Training...I'm a soldier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment